I love playing with other people’s hair :D
You know what I really dislike about fights in movies and stuff? They’re mostly not realistic. Like, the people in fights get punched, kicked and what not several times in their faces and fight on like nothing happened. Fights like that last for minutes and minutes. Have you ever been punched in the face? And I mean a real punch, not some sissy ass swing.
If that hits home you’re down and you stay down. I’ve seen guys go down with one well placed punch. Hell I KNOW guys who can do that. Sure they make those fighting scenes longer for entertainment purpose and what not but still! I can’t help but think “Oh come on, how the hell can you stand up after that” all the time.
Like this one fight scene, a guy got fucking elbowed RIGHT ON HIS HEAD. You knwo what he did? He fell down and rubbed his head in clear pain for a few seconds and gets up. Bitch if someone does that for real you’re out, you’re done. No way you’re getting up after that and be close to fine.
Okay so this is a map of Panem..
Throughout all the books in my head it was just like this
Are you serious? The districts AREN’T like the drawing below? I feel cheated
- don’t ever feel bad for asking me to tag a trigger
- i do not care what the trigger is
- i will tag it for you
- you have legitimate reasons to be triggered by it
- and i am not one to question those reasons
- so just send me an ask
- anonymous if you’re scared
- and i will tag it all the time in future
- your wellbeing is worth twenty extra seconds of my time at least